Costume Kingdom's Costume Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE IS REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state and local regulations apply. “Costume Kingdom Photo Gallery Contest” (“Contest”) is sponsored by Costumekingdom Inc.
PURPOSE OF OUR CONTEST
The goal of “Costume Kingdom” is to visually record all aspects of our community—our customers and the fun environment in which we play and have a good time. We want our users to have a unique, visual experience in a virtual environment of social networking.
This contest creates a fun place to interact through posting of photos as well as messages. This enables contestants to send their friends a link to their photography so they can vote on and have an opportunity to win a prize.
We will conclude the contest with the winner selecting the choice of for one of the 3 prizes being offered. We will also be featuring the best snapshots on our company walls.
- Eligibility: Contest is offered only to legal U.S. residents, 18 years or older at the time of entry. Prizes are non-transferable by winners. Employees of Costumekingdom Inc. are ineligible to enter. No groups, clubs, or organizations may participate in this Contest or reproduce or distribute any portion of these rules by their members. Proof of age, identity and eligibility must be furnished to Sponsor upon request. All entry information must be complete and accurate. Sponsor will not award a prize to anyone not meeting eligibility requirements at the time of entry. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if these Contest rules are not followed. One winner per household. By entering, you agree to abide with all applicable law and these Contest rules, and you agree to abide by all decisions of the Sponsors.
- To enter: The Contest Entry period begins September 15th, 2008 (all past voting will be cleared out and all older submissions except for previous winners will be eligible for prizes) and ends at 12:00 on November 30, 2008. All entries must be received by 12:00 A.M. on November 30th, 2008 by 12:00 AM. Entries become property of Sponsors and will not be returned. Incomplete entries are void. Sponsors are not responsible for entries that are lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, incomprehensible, illegible, damaged, undeliverable or delayed. Photocopied and mechanically generated entries are void. Entries generated by any automatic means are void. Electronic and e-mail entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address at the time of the entry. The authorized account holder is the person to whom the applicable internet service provider or other organization, such as a business has assigned the email address.
- How to Win. Register on the contest page of www.gallery.costumekingdom.com. You will submit your photography with the following info: your name, address, city,state, zip code, age, daytime phone number, email address, title or description of each photo. Digital images received without the entry information will not be judged. NOTE;. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete incomprehensible, illegible, or out-of-service contact information. All entries become the property of Costumekingdom Inc. and T&T Inc., neither of whom have any responsibity for submitted photos. If Sponsors are unable, after making a reasonable effort, to contact a selected Potential Winner, that Potential Winner will be disqualified and a new Potential Winner will be selected from remaining entries.
- Miscellaneous Rules:
- Entries will be acknowledged. We will send you an e-mailed confirmation.
- Winners will be selected on the basis of originality, style, creativity, photographic excellence, visual impact and artistic quality.
- The decision of the judges is final.
- Winners will be notified by phone or email.
- Winners under the age of eighteen (18) must have the written consent of their parent or legal guardian.
- All entrants, (or their parent or legal guardian, if applicable) shall agree that Costumekingdom Inc. and anyone they may authorize without compensation to use entrant’s name, photograph or other likeness, submitted photograph(s), written responses, testimonials, biographic information and statements concerning the Contest for any and all purposes, including, but not limited to advertising, publication, trade, and/or promotion without additional limitation, restriction or compensation. In each publication of the photograph, full credit will be given to the photographer.
- By submitting, entrant certifies that the photo he/she is submitting to this photo contest is original with him/her and that he/she has all necessary rights and authority to submit the photo and grants to Costumekingdom Inc. the rights purported to be granted, including third party rights.
- The odds of winning will depend on the number of entries received.
- Photos submitted must be the original work of the submitting photographer and will be represented as such.
- Because this is a family contest, we ask you to please not submit photos which will offend others.
- Model releases are required where appropriate and are the responsibility of the photographer.
- Pornographic or provocative images and any image that at any stage involved cruelty or violence to humans or animals/wildlife will not be permitted and will be disqualified.
- By entering, you agree to release Sponsor and associates, their employees and representatives from all claims and liabilities in connection with this Contest or with any of the Prizes. This includes all claims, actions, proceedings, and liability for any damages, expenses, fees, injury or losses (INCLUDING PERSONJAL INJURY OR DEATH), sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership, or use of the prize or while traveling to, preparing for, or participating in any Contest related or prize related activity.
- Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify anyone who, in their opinion, has tampered with or disrupted the entry process or operation of this contest or violated the rules.
- Photos may not be manipulated, other than resizing or cropping.
- In the event the selected winner of the prize is ineligible or refuses the prize or in the event the prize is forfeited for any other reason, the prize will be forfeited and Sponsors, in their sole discretion, may randomly select an alternate winner from remaining entries.
- The laws of the State of California shall govern this contest. The courts of California shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Contest. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Contest, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of California. For Prizes valued at $600 or greater, winner must provide his or her Social Security Number for tax purposes. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are responsibility of winner.